Our Website is available to visitors located throughout the world and operated in accordance with the laws of our country Guatemala.
2. The content and information displayed on this website is property of Adriatika Hotel Boutique Guatemala. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of this information, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
3. You agree that you will not use our website for any purpose that is unlawful, threatening, defamatory, obscene, pornographic and discriminatory.
4. Our website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, copyrighted materials. No license to or right in any such of those is granted to or conferred upon you.
5. Personal Information we collect may include: your contact information, information related to your booking, guest preferences and payment information. We use your personal information to provide the services you request from Adriatika Hotel Boutique Guatemala, to send your booking confirmation and our special offers.
6. IMPORTANT: We will not contact you by mobile or text messaging to ask your confidential personal information or credit card details. We will only ask for it by telephone or e-mail with our authorized domain; adriatika.com.gt, when you are booking a reservation. If you receive this type of request, you should not respond to it, please contact us immediately.